Coding and Making, with Dave Briccetti (Proposed)
In this class, for up to ten beginning and experienced programmers and makers in grades five and up, you’ll develop your programming and making skills, while being exposed to the big ideas of computer science.
We’ll take a look on the first day and find out what your skill level is and what you want to learn.
You can develop these skills:
- Laser Cutting and Engraving
- using a vector drawing program to design your creations
- operating the laser machine
- 3D Printing
- using a modeling program to design your creations
- slicing your model
- operating the 3D printers
Dave Briccetti is a highly skilled programmer and experienced computer science teacher. Watch him teach on his YouTube channel.
Bring your own laptop computer running macOS, Windows, or Linux, or use one provided by the school.